1) 1 Handy-Dandy “Back-To-The-Future” Time Machine.
(New or used; purchase or lease)
2) Fiduciary access to a RMBS by persons with seared consciences.
3) Periodic encounters with “problem” mortgages. (One big “problem” is a homeowner who dares to makes a credible response to a foreclosure Complaint.)
4) Some misguided/perverted perceived need to laundry, refrigerate, or bury “problem” mortgages.
Mix above ingredients stealthily, and VOILA, you produce a “Deep-6” mortgage that is the envy of predatory participants worldwide !
Proof of the “Deep-6” RMBS Pudding
1) Hasty timing.
2) No traditional closing and closing documents.
3) No contemporaneous quid pro quo for market value.
4) No contemporaneous cancelled check or wire transfer.
5) “Deep-6” mortgages often “resurface” when conditions are ripe to pull a fast one on the unsuspecting homeowners and Courts.
Best Detection Method – Investigative Interrogatories to individuals who demonstrate a pattern and practice of handling RMBS with “questionable” chains of title. Determine how, when, and why the title “transfers” took place. The lenders and their legal representatives have lots and lots of questions to answer !
Download some suspect “Deep-6” cases. The examination is ongoing and more examples will be posted. Please check back.